This Is Tommy Witt
Surfer Tommy Witt Playlist & Interview 26 Videos ･ Last Updated: Aug 31 2022
Hello, my name is Tommy Witt and I love to surf !!!
Nickname: T Witt
Based now: San Clemente, California
Where were you born and raised?
What do you like about where you live now?
Family and friends are here.
When and how did you start surfing?
My dad put me on the nose of his Velzy longboard when I was 18 months old and we would go tandem for a few years. I also did some boogie boarding age 3-5. At age 6, I started surfing by myself on my dad's 6'3" Wayne Miyata.
Where is your go-to surf spot?
Please tell us about the surfboard you usually ride. Brand, shaper, dimensions, fin setup, etc.
Where are your favorite surf spots that you've been to?
Secret surf spots.
Where are the surf spots you want to visit in the future that you've never been to?
Which do you like more, Air or Tube?
Which do you like more, Noseride or Maneuver?
Who are the surfers that inspire you?
What are the surf films/videos that inspire you?
The Endless Summer
Other than surfing, what are you passionate about?
Who are your favorite bands and musicians?
Tracks you love?
- "96°Degrees In The Shade" by Third World
- "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley
- "Margaritaville" by Alan Jackson & Jimmy Buffett
- "Night Nurse" by Gregory Isaacs
- "On the Road Again" by Willie Nelson
- "Steppin' Out" by Steel Pulse
- "Around the World" by Fortunate Youth & Mellow Mood
- "Smooth Operator" by Sade
- "Summertime" by Sublime
- "Pancho and Lefty" by Merle Haggard & Willie Nelson