This Is Oscar Langburne
Surfer Oscar Langburne Playlist & Interview 14 Videos ･ Last Updated: Nov 01 2022
Oscar Langburne, 18 years old from NSW Australia. Currently working on an edit based in Australia. Was supposed to be in overseas but travel restrictions with COVID made it impossible so had to change the ideas.
What do you like about where you live now?
Close to city and beaches
Where is your go-to surf spot?
Please tell us about the surfboard you usually ride. Brand, shaper, dimentions, fin setup, etc.
Channel Islands Surfboards Flyer, 5'8 about 25L. FCS Performers
Where are your favorite surf spots that you've been to?
Where are the surf spots you want to visit in the future that you've never been to?
Which do you like more, Air or Tube?
Which do you like more, Noseride or Maneuver?
Who are the surfers that inspire you?
Always changes so it's impossible to answer. Anyone enjoying the ocean and not acting like a dickhead.
What are the surf films/videos that inspire you?
I can't think of one in particular
What are the films/movies that inspire you?
Gangster and crime movies, music documentaries
Other than surfing, what are you passionate about?
Reading and learning
Who are your favorite bands and musicians?
Nick Drake, Neil Young, Elliot Smith, Adalita
Tracks you love?
- "Your turn to run" by Malaria
- "Crimson and Clover" by Tommy James & the Shondells
- "Silly D" by Surfbort
- "Happyman" by the Sunnyboys
- "Dart" by Screamfeeder
- "Lay Lady Lay" by Ministry
- "Into your arms" by the Lemonheads
- "Black Balloon" by the Kills
- "Cross Bones Styles" by Catpower
- "Sea within a sea" by the Horrors
- "The Repairer" by Adalita
- "Sea Change" by Ed Kuepper
- "Shark Fin Blues" by the Drones