This Is Luke Davis
Surfer Luke Davis Playlist & Interview 23 Videos ･ Last Updated: Apr 11 2023
I'm a professional surfer from Capo Beach, CA.
Based now: Venice Beach, California
Sponsors: RVCA, Lost Surfboards, Freestyle Watches, DAKINE
Where were you born and raised?
Capistrano Beach (“Capo Beach”), Dana Point, California
What do you like about where you live now?
It's a great Central location to get to good waves within an hour.
When and how did you start surfing?
My dad brought me surfing at age 3.
Where is your go-to surf spot?
1st point MALIBU
Please tell us about the surfboard you usually ride. Brand, shaper, dimensions, fin setup, etc.
"5'4 Rad Ripper" by Matt Biolos
Where are your favorite surf spots that you've been to?
Where are the surf spots you want to visit in the future that you've never been to?
Which do you like more, Air or Tube?
Which do you like more, Noseride or Maneuver?
Which one video would you highlight in this playlist and why?
"Vision Quest". One of the best trips I've ever been on. 4 weeks on a boat in Indonesia with nobody around.
Who are the surfers that inspire you?
What are the surf films/videos that inspire you?
Searching for Tom Curren
What are the films/movies that inspire you? (other than surf films)
Fanning the Fire
Other than surfing, what are you passionate about?
Music, health, and wellness.
Tracks you love?
Spotify Playlist: This Is Luke Davis
- "Turn On The Lights again.. (feat. Future)" by Fred again
- “Peace Originates” by Grigoré, SØNIN
- “LOW” by Anabel Englund
- "Rudra" by N1RVAAN
- "The Rush" by Bob Moses
- "Inner Light" by Elderbrook, Bob Moses
- "LIGHTWAVES" by Anabel Englund, Benny Benassi
- "Plastic Dreams" by Jaydee
- "Woke" by Tiga, Jamie Jones
- "Make You Mine - Original Mix" by Justin Jay, Josh Taylor
- "Drugs From Amsterdam" by Mau P
- "Soul StarSoulroots" by Soul Star, Soulroots